What Can I do to help the Sheboygan River?

During Monday night’s talk, Mike Patin, District Conservationist for Sheboygan County, mentioned that we as citizens could help make water conservation and protection a priority in this county by joining and/or participating in the Sheboygan River Basin Partnership.

Here is the website:

Sheboygan River Basin Partnership

Here is Mike Patin’s website:

USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s